Great news for hackers, modders or people that enjoy customizing their IOS mobile device. Pangu has released the first public untethered jailbreak for IOS 9. This jailbreak is compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, yes this will also support the latest iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus this is also compatible on the latest public releases of IOS (9.0, 9.0.1 and 9.0.2)
Be aware that installing unofficial software such as this may void your IOS device’s warranty and Apple staff may refuse to work on your device if they find that such software was used. Click the link below to read more about this jailbreak, download the software and jailbreak your IOS device.
- PS4 3.55 – 4.0x Webkit Exploit ... — Developer qwertyoruiop just released a Webkit exploit for PS4s running on Firmware 4.0x. It has been confirmed that the exploit works on consoles ranging from 3.55 up to firmware 4.07 but has been patched in firmware 4.50. If you want to see if your console is vulnerable to this exploit you can visit the following URL [...]
- Prometheus: upcoming tool may allow u... — IOS hacker tihmstar has announced the upcoming release of his tool Prometheus. He claims it will be the first tool capable of upgrading and downgrading 64-bit iOS devices to unsigned firmwares. If successful, this would be welcome news for the jailbreak community, allowing movement between firmwares for which you have saved your blobs, even after [...]
- Apple acknowledges iPhone ‘touc... — Apple has finally admitted to the existence of the mysterious iPhone ailment that caused unresponsive screens and came to be called the “touch disease.” The Cupertino firm’s diagnosis? User error. Or, more specifically, user fumbling. “Apple has determined that some iPhone 6 Plus devices may exhibit display flickering or Multi-Touch issues after being dropped multiple [...]
- Google has sided with Apple in the ip... — Yesterday it was reported that the FBI is attempting for force apple to create a new version of IOS to bypass the current security protocols. Today there is more development on this news story as Google’s CEO has now stepped in and made his voice public on the issue. Below you will see some of [...]
- US Government asks Apple to build a b... — Over the last couple of years there have been implications of the US government poking it’s nose where it doesn’t belong. Wikileaks, Anonymous, Edward Snowden and many others have helped to shed light on the issue. People have been killed, arrested, incarcerated or have had to seek refuge somewhere else in the country after bringing [...]