Private Internet Access is one of the most widely used VPN services around. PIA is one of the most ballsy companies around as well as they have published a full page advertisement calling out 50 USA senators that have agreed to invade the privacy of USA citizens.
This is one of those issues that does not get discussed on mainstream media which is why you are seeing it here. This is a very important issue as it involves privacy and the 4th amendment which is a fundamental fact of living in the US which the government seems to think is OK to violate even though they have all agreed to support the constitution of the United States. If you are not aware of what the 4th amendment states please read it below.
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
Please watch the videos below as things are starting to get out of control in America and only the citizens can do something about it. DO NOT IGNORE THIS.
If you are in the USA I beg you to please visit the following link and sign petitions to get these solutions pushed up.
- Reverse Engineering The Nintendo Swit... — Developer dekuNukem has started a repository where is is posting his finding while attempting to reverse engineer the Nintendo Switch. Reverse engineering is the process of figuring out how something works by carefully examining how things are built, which components are used, finding out what each component does and how it operates on the complete product. [...]
- Windows XP Emulated on an iPhone 7 — The iphone 7 is a pretty popular smartphone. Under the hood the small device is packing fairly great arsenal of small computer components such as a processor and RAM. Windows XP was one of the most popular Windows releases to date so a user by the name of “Hacking Jules” recently decided to post a [...]
- The Nintendo Switch Runs FreeBSD Kern... — Marcan known as one of the famous PS4 hackers has recently posted the following picture on his twitter showing that the Nintendo Switch is running a freeBSD kernel. Well well. Is the Switch the second console this generation to run FreeBSD? pic.twitter.com/YpkJxNjhWF — Hector Martin (@marcan42) March 3, 2017 What is freeBSD? FreeBSD is [...]
- Nintendo Switch Won’t Have A Basic In... — Nintendo has verified that the Nintendo Switch will not ship with a web browser. The switch will also not include services such as Netflix, Amazon video, Hulu, etc. Nintendo’s president recently responded to questions regarding web services as follows “In terms of the Internet browser, since all of our efforts have gone toward making Switch [...]
- YouTube is Hacked?! — Youtube seems to be experiencing some sort of glitch where creators are losing more subscribers than usual. Youtube / Google has not announced anything privately but it seems to be affecting multiple creators at the [...]