Adrenaline version 2 is finally out after being promised by TheFlow in February. Of course, that doesn’t mean that TheFlow wasn’t busy with the Vita as he added USB mass storage device support for easy file transfer and the ability to use a pen drive or external S/HDD via VitaShell.
- Allowing you to use 64MB in homebrews (PSP 2000+ homebrews can now be run)
- Letting you use ur0 as the memory stick (ur0 is found on all Vita models even the FAT (1000/1k) ). Beware when using it as nobody has confirmed if long term usage of ur0 is SAFE.
- An advanced AA was added
- You can change scren size
- You may change the way how smooth graphics work
- The sound issue in “MotorStorm” and some other games has been fixed
- ms0:/PICTURE and ms0:/PICTURE are now seen by XMB so say hello to custom wallpapers
- Changing settings in official settings now has effects
- Files for Adrenaline should now be placed in ux0:/adrenaline not ux0:/pspemu/Adrenaline
Adrenaline is one of those homebrews that can be hard to install so a tool was developed specifically to assist you with the install process! The Adrenaline Easy installer 2!
You can download the updated easy installer here
If you need help installing Adrenaline your can use the new files and follow our tutorial on the following page!
- Qwertyoruiop claims PS4 is pwned on f... — Qwertyoruiop is in the news again now claiming to have cracked the PS4 on firmware 4.50 – 4.55 4.50, should work on 4.55 too pic.twitter.com/zWvshihocp — qwertyoruiop (@qwertyoruiopz) April 19, 2017 This comes days after qwertyoruiop publicly released a webkit exploit for firmwares below 4.07 . qwertyoruiop has confirmed that the both the webkit and 4.50 [...]
- Hackers make progress on cracking the... — Since the webkit vulnerability and Pegaswitch were released on the Nintendo Switch a few day after the console’s launch, several hackers have been digging into the internals of the console to learn about its system. Hacker Plutoo of 3DS/Wii U Fame confirmed yesterday that he has been able to grab what appears to be data/API [...]
- Xbox One hack: Xbox One Exploit Proof... — Developer unknownv2 has released a proof of concept exploit for the Xbox One. The exploit leverages a series of known vulnerabilities in the Microsoft Edge Browser (CVE-2016-7200 and CVE-2016-7241). This is an exploit of the ridiculously rebranded Interenet explorer browser dubbed Microsoft Edge. In November last year, several critical vulnerabilities were found in the Edge [...]
- PS4 Webkit hack: SpecterDev explains ... — A few days ago, hacker qwertyoruiop released a Webkit exploit for the PS4, compatible up to firmware 4.07 included. He has since then improved the exploit to include a ROP Chain and basic syscalls, but providing only compatibility for 4.06, the firmware on which he is personally working. SpecterDev, self described as a programmer interested [...]
- PS4 Jailbreak: qwertyoruiop states he... — A lot seems to be happening on the PS4 homebrew scene since Qwertyoruiop released a webkit exploit for the PS4 on firmwares below 4.07 Quertyoruiop has been busy updated the exploit to provide a few basic system calls so other devs can start to peek and poke at the system. More importantly Quertyoruiop has stated [...]