Jeff Bellinghausen with Valve Software said the company is slated to release an update that will expand Steam Controller configurability options to the PlayStation 4’s DualShock 4 controller.
That means that more options for customizing the PS4 Dualshock’s 4 gyro features and touchpad will now be available to PC gamers using Steam. Developer of Defender’s Quest, explained, “Believe it or not, when you use the PS4 Controller through the Steam API, it’s exactly the same as a Steam Controller. You make the exact same API calls, you only get actions, not inputs, and the Steam API takes care of everything.
Basically if the Steam Controller is supported in your games so will your PS4’s Dualshock 4!
The full rundown of Bellinghausen and Doucet’s talk can be read here.
PC gamers can now use their DS4 controller on PC and PS4 users will soon be able to use a keyboard and mouse on their PS4!
- Qwertyoruiop claims PS4 is pwned on f... — Qwertyoruiop is in the news again now claiming to have crack [...]
- PS4 Webkit hack: SpecterDev explains ... — A few days ago, hacker qwertyoruiop released a Webkit exploi [...]
- PSvita Adrenaline-2 and Easy installe... — Adrenaline version 2 is finally out after being promised by [...]
- PS4 Jailbreak: qwertyoruiop states he... — A lot seems to be happening on the PS4 homebrew scene since [...]
- PS4 3.55 – 4.0x Webkit Exploit ... — Developer qwertyoruiop just released a Webkit exploit for P [...]