Jeff Bellinghausen with Valve Software said the company is slated to release an update that will expand Steam Controller configurability options to the PlayStation 4’s DualShock 4 controller.
That means that more options for customizing the PS4 Dualshock’s 4 gyro features and touchpad will now be available to PC gamers using Steam. Developer of Defender’s Quest, explained, “Believe it or not, when you use the PS4 Controller through the Steam API, it’s exactly the same as a Steam Controller. You make the exact same API calls, you only get actions, not inputs, and the Steam API takes care of everything.
Basically if the Steam Controller is supported in your games so will your PS4’s Dualshock 4!
The full rundown of Bellinghausen and Doucet’s talk can be read here.
PC gamers can now use their DS4 controller on PC and PS4 users will soon be able to use a keyboard and mouse on their PS4!
- PSVita 3.63 owners get ready for home... — PSvita owners that have updated to the latest 3.63 firmware have been waiting for something useful to come out to make their doorstop of a console come back to life.Today we bring you hidden applications! A tool released by Idumpvitastuff. This tool leverages psvimgtools which is another tool that was released by Yifan Lu and allows you to [...]
- ps4relink – PS4 Remote Play on ... — Yesterday a revolution happened and we are now able to use Adrenaline on innactivated PSvita consoles. Today something similar is being released which allows us to use our PSvitas for remote play from a PS4 console. Hacked Vitas running on firmware 3.60 do not have PSN access, and are therefore losing access to several services [...]
- Tutorial: How to Install Adrenaline t... — The ePSP bubble installer 2.0 application was released today and has kick started the PSvita scene once again! This application allows you to activate a PSvita without the need of a PS3. Activation Previously you needed a PS3 running the latest firmware in order to activate a PSvita. Adrenaline Installation (PSP emulator) Additionally you needed [...]
- EPSP Bubble Installer 2.0 – All... — Developer CelesteBlue is at it again now with version 2.0 of the EPSP bubble installer which will not only help you install Adrenaline and / or ARK but will also ACTIVATE your PSvita! First and foremost your PSN account must be linked to your Vita if not Restore system and give account details on first [...]
- Nintendo games can work shockingly we... — Nintendo Games being played through a VR headset doesn’t sound that great. Until you realize that some of the Wii games could look AMAZING with a VR headset as some of the controls were already created with physical motion in mind. PC Gamer recently tested the HTC vice with the Dolphin Emulator while playing Metroid [...]