The OnePlus One is still a great phone with a great non removable battery. You know what’s better though? A great phone with a removable battery! In this video I will show you how to make a small modification to your OnePlus One Android cell phone to allow you to swap batteries whenever you need additional juice!
The One Plus batteries are small and light which means you can carry multiple batteries around and never have to worry about charging your phone again!
Discuss this on our forums
ITEMS USED IN THE VIDEO
Enjoyed the video or found it helpful? feel generous? you can donate on the main channel page. Thanks for watching!
Purchase items in our store!
Hide your IP address, anonymize yourself and secure your online traffic with a PIA VPN!
Hot deals on Laptops and Desktops at Newegg
Keep your electronic device’s screen looking new with zagg self healing skins
Keep all of your data safe and backed up locally with Western Digital storage solutions
JJD – Adventure
For other news, unboxings, reviews, tutorials, customizations, repairs and more visit: http://www.ModzLink.com
Follow ModzLink on these social networks.
Any video tutorials are created for educational purposes only. ModzLink does not condone the use of any electronics for malicious or piracy related activity.
- How to Install LineageOS on a OnePlus... — CyanogenMod otherwise known as CyanogenOS has been one of my [...]
- Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controllers w... — Nintendo recently released the Nintendo Switch home console [...]
- New Nintendo 3DS C Stick Upgrade Mod — If you recently purchased the New Nintendo 3DS or New Ninten [...]
- Tutorial: How to Install Adrenaline t... — The ePSP bubble installer 2.0 application was released today [...]
- PSVita – PS4 Remote Play withou... — Hacker Yifanlu published a tutorial over at vitasdk.org, exp [...]