The OnePlus One is still a great phone with a great non removable battery. You know what’s better though? A great phone with a removable battery! In this video I will show you how to make a small modification to your OnePlus One Android cell phone to allow you to swap batteries whenever you need additional juice!
The One Plus batteries are small and light which means you can carry multiple batteries around and never have to worry about charging your phone again!
Discuss this on our forums
ITEMS USED IN THE VIDEO
Enjoyed the video or found it helpful? feel generous? you can donate on the main channel page. Thanks for watching!
Purchase items in our store!
Hide your IP address, anonymize yourself and secure your online traffic with a PIA VPN!
Hot deals on Laptops and Desktops at Newegg
Keep your electronic device’s screen looking new with zagg self healing skins
Keep all of your data safe and backed up locally with Western Digital storage solutions
JJD – Adventure
For other news, unboxings, reviews, tutorials, customizations, repairs and more visit: http://www.ModzLink.com
Follow ModzLink on these social networks.
Any video tutorials are created for educational purposes only. ModzLink does not condone the use of any electronics for malicious or piracy related activity.
- How to Install LineageOS on a OnePlus... — CyanogenMod otherwise known as CyanogenOS has been one of my favorite Android custom roms, because it not only makes Android usable and clean, but it also speeds up your smartphone so you can get it’s full usability without having bloatware and adware applications that hog up resources. Today I bring you another OnePlus One (What [...]
- Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controllers w... — Nintendo recently released the Nintendo Switch home console which include two controllers known as the joy-cons. The joy-con’s just like the Nintendo Wii’s Wii-remotes are synced to the console via bluetooth. Unlike the Wii Remotes the joycons can be used on multiple platforms including Windows, Mac and Android without any special drivers. Nintendo’s Joy-Con controllers [...]
- New Nintendo 3DS C Stick Upgrade Mod — If you recently purchased the New Nintendo 3DS or New Nintendo 3DS XL you should know that the C stick on these consoles is not the best and hardly even moves which doesn’t give you much feedback. Additionally the stick is very small which ends up being difficult to use sometimes. Alas! I show you [...]
- Tutorial: How to Install Adrenaline t... — The ePSP bubble installer 2.0 application was released today and has kick started the PSvita scene once again! This application allows you to activate a PSvita without the need of a PS3. Activation Previously you needed a PS3 running the latest firmware in order to activate a PSvita. Adrenaline Installation (PSP emulator) Additionally you needed [...]
- PSVita – PS4 Remote Play withou... — Hacker Yifanlu published a tutorial over at vitasdk.org, explaining how to enable PS4 Remote Play on your PS Vita without PSN Sign-in. This is obviously useful for those of us willing to stay on firmware 3.60: hacked Vitas running on firmware 3.60 do not have PSN access, and are therefore losing access to several services [...]