This video will show you how to root a OnePlus One on the latest stock CM 13.1 firmware.
1. Enable USB debugging / disable recovery updates
2. Install PC drivers
3. Unlock Bootloader
4. Downgrade to CM 12.2
5. Re-enable USB debugging / disable recovery updates
6. Root and install TWRP recovery
7. Update busybox and superSU
Discuss this on our forums
ITEMS USED IN THE VIDEO
Enjoyed the video or found it helpful? feel generous? you can donate on the main channel page. Thanks for watching!
Purchase items on our store!
Become our Patron
Hide your IP address, anonymize yourself and secure your online traffic with a PIA VPN!
Hot deals on Laptops and Desktops at Newegg
Host Gator Webhosting solutions
Use code: CJSAVE25 for 25% OFF
Cloud VPS hosting by Interserver
Keep your electronic device’s screen looking new with zagg self healing skins
Support this channel by purchasing items on Amazon.com!
Keep all of your data safe and backed up locally with Western Digital storage solutions
Like Apollo – Jummysquare
Monks – Topher mohr and Alex Elena
Get Back – Silent Partner
Evil Streets – MK2
Take That Back – Silent Partner
Capital – Silent Partner
Noble Dub – Silent Partner
Any video tutorials are created for educational purposes only. ModzLink does not condone the use of any electronics for malicious or piracy related activity.
- Qwertyoruiop claims PS4 is pwned on f... — Qwertyoruiop is in the news again now claiming to have cracked the PS4 on firmware 4.50 – 4.55 4.50, should work on 4.55 too pic.twitter.com/zWvshihocp — qwertyoruiop (@qwertyoruiopz) April 19, 2017 This comes days after qwertyoruiop publicly released a webkit exploit for firmwares below 4.07 . qwertyoruiop has confirmed that the both the webkit and 4.50 [...]
- Hackers make progress on cracking the... — Since the webkit vulnerability and Pegaswitch were released on the Nintendo Switch a few day after the console’s launch, several hackers have been digging into the internals of the console to learn about its system. Hacker Plutoo of 3DS/Wii U Fame confirmed yesterday that he has been able to grab what appears to be data/API [...]
- Xbox One hack: Xbox One Exploit Proof... — Developer unknownv2 has released a proof of concept exploit for the Xbox One. The exploit leverages a series of known vulnerabilities in the Microsoft Edge Browser (CVE-2016-7200 and CVE-2016-7241). This is an exploit of the ridiculously rebranded Interenet explorer browser dubbed Microsoft Edge. In November last year, several critical vulnerabilities were found in the Edge [...]
- PS4 Webkit hack: SpecterDev explains ... — A few days ago, hacker qwertyoruiop released a Webkit exploit for the PS4, compatible up to firmware 4.07 included. He has since then improved the exploit to include a ROP Chain and basic syscalls, but providing only compatibility for 4.06, the firmware on which he is personally working. SpecterDev, self described as a programmer interested [...]
- PSvita Adrenaline-2 and Easy installe... — Adrenaline version 2 is finally out after being promised by TheFlow in February. Of course, that doesn’t mean that TheFlow wasn’t busy with the Vita as he added USB mass storage device support for easy file transfer and the ability to use a pen drive or external S/HDD via VitaShell. Changelog Allowing you to [...]