This video will show you how to root a OnePlus One on the latest stock CM 13.1 firmware.
1. Enable USB debugging / disable recovery updates
2. Install PC drivers
3. Unlock Bootloader
4. Downgrade to CM 12.2
5. Re-enable USB debugging / disable recovery updates
6. Root and install TWRP recovery
7. Update busybox and superSU
Discuss this on our forums
ITEMS USED IN THE VIDEO
Enjoyed the video or found it helpful? feel generous? you can donate on the main channel page. Thanks for watching!
Purchase items on our store!
Become our Patron
Hide your IP address, anonymize yourself and secure your online traffic with a PIA VPN!
Hot deals on Laptops and Desktops at Newegg
Host Gator Webhosting solutions
Use code: CJSAVE25 for 25% OFF
Cloud VPS hosting by Interserver
Keep your electronic device’s screen looking new with zagg self healing skins
Support this channel by purchasing items on Amazon.com!
Keep all of your data safe and backed up locally with Western Digital storage solutions
Like Apollo – Jummysquare
Monks – Topher mohr and Alex Elena
Get Back – Silent Partner
Evil Streets – MK2
Take That Back – Silent Partner
Capital – Silent Partner
Noble Dub – Silent Partner
Any video tutorials are created for educational purposes only. ModzLink does not condone the use of any electronics for malicious or piracy related activity.
- PS4: How to get your hands on a PS4 w... — A PS4 4.55 Jailbreak was released in February 2018 [...]
- Atmosphere – Nintendo Switch Cu... — The long awaited Custom Firmware for Nintendo Switch is here [...]
- Release: Syscon Firmware decrypter fo... — Developer Zecoxao has released the source code for Siscon, a [...]
- PS Vita: TheFlow confirms exploit rea... — Hacker TheFlow, who was behind the h-encore Exploit for PS V [...]
- NES and Master System emulators relea... — “Someone” has posted NES and Sega Master System emulator [...]