This video will show you how to setup QCMA the open source psvita file transfer tool with your windows based computer so you can transfer PSP games, create backups of your system etc.
Users have reported a connecting / disconnecting issue with QCMA, this issue is addressed in this video as well.
Discuss this on our forums
PSvita on 3.60 FW
ITEMS USED IN THE VIDEO
Enjoyed the video or found it helpful? feel generous? you can donate on the main channel page. Thanks for watching!
Purchase items on our store!
Become our Patron
Tobu – seven
- PS4: How to get your hands on a PS4 w... — A PS4 4.55 Jailbreak was released in February 2018 [...]
- Atmosphere – Nintendo Switch Cu... — The long awaited Custom Firmware for Nintendo Switch is here [...]
- Release: Syscon Firmware decrypter fo... — Developer Zecoxao has released the source code for Siscon, a [...]
- PS Vita: TheFlow confirms exploit rea... — Hacker TheFlow, who was behind the h-encore Exploit for PS V [...]
- NES and Master System emulators relea... — “Someone” has posted NES and Sega Master System emulator [...]