This video will show you how to use a Dualshock 4 controller on your homebrew enabled wiiU. You can use your DS4 to play any WiiU or VC game on the WiiU’s dashboard. The program is still in beta so crashes are to be expected. The best way to avoid this is to not unplug the controller after you have initialized it.
Discuss this on our forums
Install haxchi to your wiiU
ITEMS USED IN THE VIDEO
Host Gator Webhosting solutions
Use code: CJSAVE25 for 25% OFF
Keep all of your data safe and backed up locally with Western Digital storage solutions
Any video tutorials are created for educational purposes only. ModzLink does not condone the use of any electronics for malicious or piracy related activity.
- Halo Revamped 3DS Update – Perf... — TCPixel has pushed out a new update for Halo Revamped a homebrew application for the Nintendo 3DS! The new update brings Stability updates New maps Up to 8 players! For more info follow the video above and read the description on TCPixel’s [...]
- PSVita 3.63 owners get ready for home... — PSvita owners that have updated to the latest 3.63 firmware have been waiting for something useful to come out to make their doorstop of a console come back to life.Today we bring you hidden applications! A tool released by Idumpvitastuff. This tool leverages psvimgtools which is another tool that was released by Yifan Lu and allows you to [...]
- Nintendo Goes On a Copyright Strike F... — It seems that Nintendo has employed or is in the works with the Belgian Anti-Piracy Federation which has gone on a copyright frenzy on youtube. Various content creators have received one or multiple copyright strikes on youtube and have had their videos completely removed; some users have also been completely shut down! Users affected include ModzLink [...]
- Nintendo Switch UI video leaks — User hiphoptherobot seems to have gotten his hands on an unreleased Nintendo Switch console and has given the world a sneak peek of what Nintendo has been cooking up for it’s customers for the past few years. Enjoy the images and video [...]
- Smealum Updates Homebrew Payload for ... — Firmware 11.3 was released recently by Nintendo. Along with the release the homebrew launcher was temporarily broken as the current payloads were no longer working. Smealum has been hard at work patching up the payloads to allow execution on 11.3 firmware. This proves that smealum is a talented hacker and if a challenge is posed [...]