Developer Rinnegatamante just released an update to his tool VitaPad, which lets you use your PS Vita as a controller for your PC. VitaPad requires a hackable PS Vita (that is, a PS Vita running on firmware 3.60).
The biggest update with version 1.1 is that VitaPad now supports Linux. Additionally, the developer tweaked a few things to improve the experience.
The full changelog (From the developer):
- Added Linux support (big thanks to nyorem).
- Added possibility to change controls binding by editing the XML file even during execution.
- Now the application uses a safe eboot.
- Added mouse emulation through touchscreen (mouse movement) and retrotouch (mouse clicks).
Download VitaPad 1.1
- Halo Revamped 3DS Update – Perf... — TCPixel has pushed out a new update for Halo Revamped a homebrew application for the Nintendo 3DS! The new update brings Stability updates New maps Up to 8 players! For more info follow the video above and read the description on TCPixel’s [...]
- PSVita 3.63 owners get ready for home... — PSvita owners that have updated to the latest 3.63 firmware have been waiting for something useful to come out to make their doorstop of a console come back to life.Today we bring you hidden applications! A tool released by Idumpvitastuff. This tool leverages psvimgtools which is another tool that was released by Yifan Lu and allows you to [...]
- Nintendo Goes On a Copyright Strike F... — It seems that Nintendo has employed or is in the works with the Belgian Anti-Piracy Federation which has gone on a copyright frenzy on youtube. Various content creators have received one or multiple copyright strikes on youtube and have had their videos completely removed; some users have also been completely shut down! Users affected include ModzLink [...]
- Smealum Updates Homebrew Payload for ... — Firmware 11.3 was released recently by Nintendo. Along with the release the homebrew launcher was temporarily broken as the current payloads were no longer working. Smealum has been hard at work patching up the payloads to allow execution on 11.3 firmware. This proves that smealum is a talented hacker and if a challenge is posed [...]
- ps4relink – PS4 Remote Play on ... — Yesterday a revolution happened and we are now able to use Adrenaline on innactivated PSvita consoles. Today something similar is being released which allows us to use our PSvitas for remote play from a PS4 console. Hacked Vitas running on firmware 3.60 do not have PSN access, and are therefore losing access to several services [...]